Thursday, November 15, 2007

The ABC's of DISC

Recently we had an activity in class to determine our management types by answering questions that Professor asked. I think the test accurately gauge my management orientation. I was belonging to the group of Conscientiousness, which we named it C. People belong to C is emphasis on working conscientiousness within existing circumstances to ensure quality and accuracy. The test truly stay out that I am a person who thinking analytically, weighing pros and cons in any situation. I am a person who being diplomatic with people. Also, I am a person who using a systematic approach to situations or activities. I don't wish to be another type of person beside C. And I think it is not easy to be another type of person because difference person is living in difference environment and background he/she has. I strongly support the idea of determine people's management "type". I think it is very helpful to understand ourselves and others. This test effectively help people in difference circumstances like our professor mentioned, dating, etc. Once I know the person's personality, it will easy for me to date.

No comments: