Relationship is very important to human beings. We need relationship in any where, relationship in between friends, classmates, families, and professors as well. We build our relationship by communicating to each other. Therefore, Communication is the most important one to anyone. By communicating via blog, I learn many things from my classmates. Communicating via blog is a good way to start and make friends. As we know many ones don't like to talk to others, but they do like to write something about themselves in the blog to express their feels, thinking and interesting in.
This is the first time I am using the blog. From the beginning I was not very like to do assignments from the blog. Therefore, I had to force myself to finish my assignments, and they are part of my final grades which I care the most. I don't think anyone in the class like to have bad grade instead doing the blog. However, I am happy to have my assignments done as soon as the professor post by online.
Also, by reading others' blog, I have learn much than from the text book. Everyone wrote about their own experiences being a manager or being managed. The blog is help me to learn from real life stories than whatever the books said so. The blog also encourage people to think. I would suggest professor to continue to use the blog as a component of this course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Doing this blog is a good way of communications outside of class. But sometimes I find it hard to follow the deadlines of the posting and I wish there was a easier way to access each other's blog.
Post a Comment